Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics
- Health Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D. Focus Economic Development and Socio-economic Inequalities in Health, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics Philipps, University Marburg, Germany-July 2015
- M.A, Economics, School of Business, The American University in Cairo-February 2012
- Graduate Diploma, Public Policy, School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, The American University in Cairo-February 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Alexandria University, Egypt-July 2005
- Lecturer, Economics Department, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt, Germany-(2015 present)
- Rashad, A. S., & Sharaf, M. F. (2016). Economic Growth and Child Malnutrition in Egypt: New Evidence from National Demographic and Health Survey. Social Indicators Research, 1-27. doi:10.1007/s11205-016-1515-y
- Barsoum, G., & Rashad, A. (2016). Does Private Higher Education Improve Employment Outcomes? Comparative Analysis from Egypt. Public Organization Review, 1-18.
- Rashad, A., Frank, B., Gobien, S., Hartmann, M., Ihtiyar, Ö., Khachatryan, E., … & Stöber, T. (2016). The Powerful, the Powerless, and the Grabbing: Non-Nash Land Grabbing in the Lab. Homo Oeconomicus, 33(3), 219-242.
- Sharaf, M. F., & Rashad, A. S. (2016). Regional inequalities in child malnutrition in Egypt, Jordan, and Yemen: a Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition analysis. Health Economics Review, 6(1), 23. doi:10.1186/s13561-016-0097-3
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found