ERF is pleased to announce the dissemination of Two New Harmonized Labor Force Surveys (HLFS); for Egypt 2011, and Egypt 2014.
Also, recently ERF announced the dissemination of five new sectoral-level data sets. The newly disseminated databases provide highly dis-aggregated data on employment, output, value added, and trade, in the manufacturing sector, following the International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC) Revisions 3 and 4, at a 2, 3, or 4-digit levels, depends on data availability.
The five new databases are now available on the following links:
- UNIDO Industrial Statistics Database, ISIC Rev.3- 2 digit level “INDSTAT2”, 170 countries, 1963-2014
- UNIDO Industrial Statistics Database, ISIC Rev.3- 3/4 digit levels “INDSTAT4-Rev.3”, 138 countries, 1985-2013
- UNIDO Industrial Statistics Database, ISIC Rev.4- 3/4 digit levels “INDSTAT4- Rev.4”, 79 countries, 2005-2013
- UNIDO Industrial Demand-Supply Balance Database, ISIC Rev.3- 4 digit level “IDSB-3”, 120 countries, 1990-2013
- UNIDO Industrial Demand-Supply Balance Database, ISIC Rev.4- 4 digit level “IDSB-4”, 74 countries, 2005-2013
To know more about the newly disseminated data or access any of the data sets, please visit the ERF’s Open Access Micro Data Initiative (OAMDI) page.